- RSS Channel Showcase 6784807
- RSS Channel Showcase 9045538
- RSS Channel Showcase 7297405
- RSS Channel Showcase 7702237
Articles on this Page
- 03/18/12--03:52: _Tarang Fusion Music...
- 04/08/12--22:29: _Experience a new wa...
- 04/23/12--22:05: _Amazing Music Conce...
- 09/27/12--23:47: _Eminent Musician an...
- 09/23/13--03:50: _Melody Day Celebrat...
- 03/21/14--03:40: _Spring time Indian ...
- 07/03/14--02:50: _Sparkling vocal con...
- 02/10/15--16:47: _Sunaad Springtime M...
- 04/21/15--22:23: _Grand Carnatic Musi...
- 03/20/16--03:34: _Smt. Kalyani Varada...
- 03/03/17--02:40: _The Festival of Ind...
- 03/18/17--04:00: _A Double Delight Fo...
- 03/18/12--03:52: Tarang Fusion Music Concert in Delhi
- 04/08/12--22:29: Experience a new wave in Indian classical music with Tarang
- 04/23/12--22:05: Amazing Music Concert by Aditya Mohan Just Out Of The Teen Age
- 09/23/13--03:50: Melody Day Celebrations in Delhi
- 03/21/14--03:40: Spring time Indian classical Music in New Delhi
- 07/03/14--02:50: Sparkling vocal concert by Dr. P.B. Knna Kumar
- 02/10/15--16:47: Sunaad Springtime Music Festival In Delhi
- 04/21/15--22:23: Grand Carnatic Music Recital in Delhi
- 03/03/17--02:40: The Festival of Indian Classical Music @ Sunad
- 03/18/17--04:00: A Double Delight For Carnatic Music Fans in Muscat
The India International Centre, in collaboration with the Sunaad, a prime Music organization in Delhi, are presenting a unique fusion music concert on Friday 30th March 2012 at 18:30 hrs at the India International Centre – Fountain Lawns, Max Mueller Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 10003, (Telephone: +91 11 2461 9431). Led by Saraswati … Continue reading Tarang Fusion Music Concert in Delhi
SUNAAD in collaboration with India International Centre presented a scintillating Fusion Music Ensemble ‘Tarang’ to a discerning audience on the evening of 30th of March 2012. This was embellished by the spring time evening weather – cool & balmy with the environment lush green and woody – the typical India International Centre’s Fountain lawns. This … Continue reading Experience a new wave in Indian classical music with Tarang
SUNAAD in collaboration with the Subha Sidhi Vinayak Mandhir, Mayur Vihar, Delhi celebrated the Tamil New Year and the Vishu on the 14th April with a quaint vocal music concert by the young boy Aditya, just 20, at their Concert Hall. For this young age – just out of the teens one would have probably … Continue reading Amazing Music Concert by Aditya Mohan Just Out Of The Teen Age
Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts is organizing a grand Guruguha Music Festival with an inaugural talk on the eminent Carnatic music composer Muthuswami Dikshitar by Prof. TR Subramaniam. This is aptly followed by a concert on the compositions of Muthuswami Dikshitar by acclaimed musician Neyveli R. Santhanagopalan. Guruguha Music Festival takes place 30 September … Continue reading Eminent Musician and Musicologist Prof. T R Subramaniam to inaugurate the Guruguha Music Festival
Veena Foundation and Bharat Veenalaya – Delhi are organizing a grand Veena Festival in Delhi on the 2nd October 2013 which falls on the Gandhi Jayanti Day. The veena is one of the most ancient string instruments of India. Its origin can be traced back to the ancient yazh, a stringed instrument, similar to the … Continue reading Melody Day Celebrations in Delhi
All are welcome to the grand spring time Indian classical Music festival being organized by Sunaad for their 2014 Sangamam. The concerts will take place at India Habitat Centre March 22-24, 2014. Performances include Jugalbandi – Carnatic-Hindustani Vocal duet Dr. Sriram Parasuram and Vidhushi Anooradha Sriram & Party on Saturday, 22 March 2014; Carnatic Vocal … Continue reading Spring time Indian classical Music in New Delhi
Gayatri Fine Arts, (GFA) Rohini, Delhi celebrated its first Silver Jubilee Function on the 29th June, 2014 at 10 am at the Thiruvalluvar Hall of Delhi Tamil Sangam, Delhi. This was in collaboration with Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi. The event started off with a scintillating vocal concert by Dr. P B. Kanna Kumar, Asst. … Continue reading Sparkling vocal concert by Dr. P.B. Knna Kumar
Sunaad has organized a two-day music festival Sangamam 2015, featuring a veena, venu, violin ensemble by Vidushi Saraswati Rajagopalan, Vidwan R Thiagarajan and Vidwan C.S. Anuroop on the first day. All three are acclaimed as leading artists of Carnatic music today. Together, their rich repertoire of classical compositions reflects a fine awareness of the … Continue reading Sunaad Springtime Music Festival In Delhi
The Andhra Cultural & Welfare Society of Delhi cordially invites all music lovers of Delhi to the grand two day series of Indian Classical Music. The details are: 25th April. 2015 (Saturday) at 06:00 PM at the Delhi Andhra/TS Bhavan, 1 Ashoka Road. Grand Carnatic music recital by Vidwan Neyveli Santhanagopalan – Vocal Shri Kalaimamani … Continue reading Grand Carnatic Music Recital in Delhi
Smt. Kalyani (1926-2003), daughter of Sriman Nadadoor Ammal Narasimhachariar and Srimati Singarammal, has been one of the very few modern woman composers of Camatic music of 20th Century. She has the distinction of composing in all the 72 melakarta ragas and also in very rare/Apoorva ragas. Her father Sriman Narasimhachariar who was a teacher, Head … Continue reading Smt. Kalyani Varadarajan – Outstanding Carnatic Music Woman Composer of the Century
If Spring Season cometh to Delhi can the The Festival of Indian Classical Music @ Sunad be far behind. This year’s Musical Festival is indeed a kaleidoscopic pattern, integrating various subtle genres of the Indian Classical Music. It starts with a Hindustani Instrumental rendering by veteran Suvir Misra on the rudhra veena. Suvir Misra … Continue reading The Festival of Indian Classical Music @ Sunad
Fresh from the memory of momentous inaugural concert by Prince Rama Varma, music fans in Muscat are being treated to a double delight by Nadopasana. A totally voluntary organization dreamed up by a bunch of die-hard rasikas of classical Carnatic music, Nadopasana is in its very first year of service to the music lovers … Continue reading A Double Delight For Carnatic Music Fans in Muscat